Brokerage service – additional service
Depending on the individual needs of the client, the additional service that we offer can include a range of non-standard consulting actions and extended analyses.
- Issuing expert opinions regarding the contracts concluded by the Client with external entities focused on potential risks that influence their operation and assessment of insurance feasibility ((e.g. a contract with a security company).).
- Analysis of insurance contracts of our Client’s subcontractors regarding the quality of insurance protection as well as their compliance, for example, with the provisions of the contract executed.
- Preparation of requirements for external companies with respect to the expected scope of insurance cover.
- Interpretation of contract provisions regarding their legality.
- Analysis of tender documentation at the beginning of the process which makes it possible to submit requests for information to the ordering party and introduce appropriate modifications of the order conditions early or to include the appropriate reserve in the cost estimate to cover non-standard insurance.
- Help with the development of on-site security procedures for the Client, including crisis management plans.